- Dear friend,
Acting as Data Controller, we inform you that your personal data (name, surname, phone number, and contacts) will be treated in compliance with EU regulation 679/2016 and the Italian regulation concerning the treatment of personal data and the obligation to correctness, legality and confidentiality.
- The treatment of data will be restricted to the following activities
- Commercial communication through our website and social media
- Newsletter subscription
- Commercial offers and quotations
The fulfillment of the purposes expressed by a) and b) require your consent, whereas c) the fulfillment of the purposes expressed by c) refer to a pre-contractual obligation. In order to fulfill the above-mentioned obligation, you shall provide our company and/or its appropriate designees with personal details. In the event that you do not provide the required data, our company and/or its appropriate designees shall not be in the position of giving effect to the contract.
- The treatment of personal data shall be made through digital and/or electronic devices, in compliance with regulations concerning privacy, security, accuracy, update and relevance of data, consistent with the above-mentioned purposes, without excesses and without sharing personal data with unauthorized parties.
Personal data shall be stored during the period of time when our newsletter is active and until suspension of consent.
- No personal data shall be divulged. In order to perform email-marketing activities and promote our products, personal data may be transferred to servers and dedicated platforms in the U.S.A. in compliance with the Privacy Shield agreement. Beside the necessary communications required by EU regulations or laws, personal data may be treated by our employees and partners on the ground of their specific tasks, and may be shared with IT and business consulting firms and other consulting (eg. legal, financial, accounting, etc.) firms. In any circumstance, only personal data that are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected may be shared, always in compliance with the required security and privacy.
- Regarding the mentioned data, upon written request made to the Data Controller you may: (i) obtain access to personal data in order to understand their origin, their purpose, the logic applied to the treatment with electronic devices, data categories, recipients (or recipient categories) to whom data will be transferred, preservation period, and obtain their communication in an intelligible form; (ii) obtain correction, integration, cancellation of data or the limitation of their treatment; (iii) object to the treatment of your personal data; (iv) portability of data, where applicable; (v) revoke consent at any time; (vi) file a complaint at a supervisory authority
- The Data Controller is FAIRLINE s.r.l. Registered office in Via Piazzon 48c, Olmo di Creazzo (VI), tel. 0444.340221, email: email@example.com, PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAIR LINE SRL
VIA PIAZZON, 48/C
36051 CREAZZO (VI)
The website utilizes cookies, namely files that are downloaded on user’s computers, tablets and smartphones when they access the website.
- Website cookies: they are sent to the computer/tablet/smartphone from FAIR LINE Srl manager domain or device ;
- “Third party” cookies: they are sent to the user’s computer/tablet/smartphone from a third party thay utilizes data collected through cookies.
In particular, the website utilizes:
- Session cookies: they keep user’s logged in when browsing or, if required, after terminating the session
- Analytics cookies: they analyze users’ interaction with different website content, such as number of pages seen, average time on page, actions performed, etc.
You can at any time withdraw consent, block or delete the cookies installed in your computer/tablet/smartphone using the options on the browser installed on your device. More information can be found here:
Beware that blocking and deleting cookies could prevent access and the browsing of our site